Our Mission Statement...
THE NORTHEAST COMMUNITY CENTER ASSOCIATION (NECCA): is a non-profit neighborhood organization that strives to improve the quality of life for residents of northeast Spokane, with emphasis on social, health, economic, education and recreational needs.
Committed to this mission, the
Northeast Community Center works to:
- Promote a community center atmosphere which honors human dignity through respect, compassion and justice.
- Assess and respond to quality of life issues.
- Empower all individuals through support, advocacy and services.
- Facilitate and support the work of services providers who are meeting identified needs in the area
- Promote and coordinate collaboration among community members
- Provide responsible and effective management of the Center and its resources.